An AI development platform for
An open-source, cross-platform development framework for conversations and AI, built to support large-scale projects:
- Develop, maintain and re-use complex conversations through a visual architectural editor
- Augment NLU classifiers with context-based understanding
- Mix-and-manage different models from IBM Watson, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Amazon Lex and more
- Use a simulator and debugger to test and debug bots internally
- Easily extend functionality with a fully open source runtime
- Drag-and-drop modules for seamless back-end integration
Full Development Interface
Visual flow Control
Simulator & Debugger
Advanced Context Engine
Context is a very powerful tool for AI systems. A system’s behavior can be influenced by location, time, a specific user or correlation in a conversation. With Servo’s context detection algorithms, same conversations are modeled with far less nodes and complexity. Apply it for speech, text, location, time, or anything you think of.
Build AI abilities as sub processes
As any experienced developer knows, when projects grow in functionality and team size, the risk of bugs and critical crashes grows exponentially. In Servo, this risk is significantly reduced by applying two important principles, both embodied in sub-processes: isolation and re-use.